Thursday, November 22, 2012

Task 3-4 Reflection




1.    What ideas have you contributed to your team this week?
- I contributed my part this week by uploading my ideas on what Authentic assessments meant to me. I also uploaded my part for the current event and contributed to the google doc by defining and explaining authentic assessments and a website that I found helpful
2.    What role did you play on your team this week?

- Just a member that did my share
3.    How did you encourage and support your team members this week?

Just making sure we all did our part, we were really honest this week about work loads
4.    Did the group have any questions or problems this week?

- Just some clarification on what the facilitator should be doing, and other group members. But we got it all squared away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment