Saturday, August 25, 2012

Introductions: TORI DELOS SANTOS

Tori Delos Santos

(Photo Taken: June 2012 This is a photo of my fiancee, Lyle and I)



Favorite Gadget: 

My favorite gadet, is definitely my android cell phone. I too like everyone else have a tablet and a computer but my phone has to be my favorite because I work for a cell phone carrier. Cell phones is how i communicate, make a living, and stay on track in life. My cell phone is constantly going off whether it be from work or school emails, appointment reminders, work schedules, facebook updates, instagram notifications, etc. If I were to ever loose my phone I would definitely be lost, and that's putting it lightly. 

Skills and Traits:

I am the type of student that definitely likes to stay organized and turn things in early. I some how always end up taking a leadership role and like to guide my group and I to success. The biggest skill that I carry is my sense of organization. I like planning out every little detail to assignments and making sure that everyone has a task to complete. My second skill would be the fact that I like to be very creative and think outside the box. A lot of times this makes assignments take a little longer, but hey that's what you have to do to get that A and to eventually become a successful teacher!

   Video Links: Teachers & the 21st Century


 

1 comment:

  1. Aloha Tori,
    I just wanted to say aloha. I noticed that we are going to be working in the same group for wk 2. Good Job on your blogger!

    ReplyDelete